I started this post back in May of this year about the time I first found out I was a Girls Run Fast ambassador, but then got sidetracked with something else and then…. well, you know how it is.
Let’s clear the air here – I know you are probably thinking to yourselves, “wait a minute, Debi isn’t a fast runner…..how could she be an ambassador for this Girls Run Fast group? Well, I’ll tell you how!
According to Girls Run Fast’s website, one can become a #GirlsRunFast ambassador if they are:
- A runner
- Passionate about living healthy
- A believer that strong and fit is the new skinny.
Who are GirlsRunFast ambassadors?
- We are lovers of all things healthy. We love running, dancing, yoga swimming and more!
- We love to exercise and make a point to make it a part of every day.
- We have a passion for the good things in life like food, fun and friends!
- We do not believe that you need to live to the extreme to meet a goal.
- We teach and don’t preach!
- We RUN!
Okay so I figure that explains it enough. But now, the real reason I wanted to finish this post? Because I love giveaways and I’ll be doing ANOTHER Girls Run Fast post in the next week or so with a GIVEAWAY!!! Be sure to be on the lookout!!
In the meantime, while you’re waiting to see my what my giveaway will be, Girls Run Fast is having their own giveaway that I don’t want you to miss out on – they are giving away giving away 2 High Sierra Hydration Packs!
In order for you to get in on this Hydration Pack giveaway, you will need to:
1. Follow Girls Run Fast on Facebook. Be sure to “like” and share their photo.
2. Follow Girls Run Fast on Twitter. You will need to retweet and “favorite” their photo.
3. Follow Girls Run Fast on Instragram and “♥” their photo.
Remember – if you like, share, retweet, favorite and ♥,
you will increase your chances to win.
The winners of this giveaway will be selected on September 25, 2014.